500W Stator for Suzuki GSX1300 GSX 1300 B-King / Hayabusa 2008-2019
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX 1300 R
- 2017 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX 1300 R
- 2016 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX 1300 R
- 2015 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX 1300 R
- 2014 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX 1300 R
- 2013 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX 1300 R
- 2012 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX 1300 R
- 2011 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX 1300 R
- 2009 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX 1300 R
- 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX 1300 R
- 2008 Suzuki GSX 1300 B-King
Interior diameter : 42 mm
Exterior diameter : 108 mm
Thickness : 22 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 100 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 200 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 55 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 5
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 5
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : White to White = 0.5 ohms +-20%
Pickup : Blue to Green = 239 ohms +-20%
Before installing your new Stator
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible but no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermarket 500W Stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side), as we know these are often melted corroded defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.