Improved Mosfet Regulator Rectifier Perfomance Upgrade for Polaris RZR XP & Ranger 900 / 900 Turbo 2013-2016
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Width : 112 mm
Length : 108 mm
Height : 50 mm
Fixation holes center to center : 82 mm
Wires Length: 300 mm
Other specifications :
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 5
Number of wires: 5
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5 V +/- 0.5 V
Maximum Charging Current: 50 A / 500 W
Open Circuit Voltage: < 15 V
Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Don't settle for an unreliable charging system!2013-2016 RZR 900/1000 models are well known for repeated voltage regulator failures due to manufacturing quality issues and poor placement on the vehicle.
Fix and forget the problem with RMS Lab's advanced technologies!With increased demand for an alternative solution to subpar OEM parts and unproven manufacturer recalls, we had our RMS Labs’ engineers tackle the problem. They came up with a permanent solution to give Polaris RZR owners confidence in their vehicles once and for all.
This Kit Includes:
- OEM regulator housing for direct replacement
- RMSTATOR Renowned MOSFET regulation circuit for low operating temperature
- Automotive grade stock location wiring harness with OEM-quality connectors
- Plug & Ride Design
You might want to consider our other kits
- RMS020-103771 Heavy Duty Mosfet Voltage Regulator Performance Upgrade STAGE 2 – Stock Location Kit
- RMS020-103779 Ultimate Heavy Duty Mosfet Voltage Regulator Performance Upgrade STAGE 3 – Front Hood Relocation Kit
RMS Labs technologies included
RMSTATOR renowned MOSFET voltage regulation design
Significantly decreases internal operating temperature with highly efficient MOSFET transistor regulation circuit. This technology runs much cooler than the OEM silicon rectifier regulation circuit and requires much less power to operate.
Automotive grade wiring harness with OEM-quality heavy-duty connectors
Made with the same Delphi connectors as OEM Polaris parts, our wiring harnesses are manufactured in a factory with controlled quality processes. They use the same Cross-Link braided copper wire as the OEM parts, and resist heat, oil, acid, gas and more with very low electrical resistance.
Plug & Ride design
Our voltage regulator housings are manufactured to OEM specifications for a fast and easy installation.
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt, do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.