Mosfet Voltage Regulator Rectifier for Harley Davidson Heritage Softail 1584 / Fat Boy 1584 / Softail 1584 2008-2010
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2010 Harley Davidson Softail 1584
- 2010 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail 1584
- 2010 Harley Davidson Fat Boy 1584
- 2009 Harley Davidson Softail 1584
- 2009 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail 1584
- 2009 Harley Davidson Fat Boy 1584
- 2008 Harley Davidson Softail 1584
- 2008 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail 1584
- 2008 Harley Davidson Fat Boy 1584
Width : 87 mm
Length : 134 mm
Height: 40 mm
Fixation holes center to center : 100 mm
Other specifications :
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 5
Minimum Charging Voltage: 13 V +/- 0.5 V
Maximum Charging Current: 6 A - 10 A / 50 W - 200 W
Open Circuit Voltage: < 15 V
Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
This product is an advanced design that lowers operating temperatures for extended longevity and better performance than the OEM part.
Brand new Mosfet Voltage Regulator RectifierSTOP BURNING YOUR REGULATOR RECTIFIER !
It is time to update or replace your voltage regulator with the advanced MOSFET type.
It runs cooler than all OEM diode style regulators. In addition, this rectifier has overheat protection, rather than burn up it will simply turn off for a while and cool off.
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Higher grade of electric components
- All shipped products are tested
*All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt, do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.
Why use Mosfet Enhanced technology?
Runs much cooler than the traditional Shunt voltage regulator rectifier.
Less load on the stator, less work, less fuel is used and you save.
The power charging your battery is steadier and smooth.
Extended battery life
Extends the battery’s life and cold cranking capacity.
More engine power
Removes stator load resulting in more engine power.
Optimize power delivery by switching the stator coils on or off.