Stator for Kawasaki KL Tengai KLR 650 1987-2007
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2007 Kawasaki KLR 650
- 2006 Kawasaki KLR 650
- 2005 Kawasaki KLR 650
- 2004 Kawasaki KLR 650
- 2003 Kawasaki KLR 650
- 2002 Kawasaki KLR 650
- 2001 Kawasaki KLR 650
- 2000 Kawasaki KLR 650
- 1999 Kawasaki KLR 650
- 1998 Kawasaki KLR 650
- 1997 Kawasaki KLR 650
- 1996 Kawasaki KLR 650
- 1995 Kawasaki KLR 650
- 1994 Kawasaki KLR 650
- 1993 Kawasaki KLR 650
- 1992 Kawasaki KLR 650
- 1991 Kawasaki KLR 650
- 1991 Kawasaki KL 650 Tengai
- 1990 Kawasaki KLR 650
- 1990 Kawasaki KL 650 Tengai
- 1989 Kawasaki KLR 650
- 1988 Kawasaki KLR 650
- 1987 Kawasaki KLR 650
Interior diameter : 54 mm
Exterior diameter : 113 mm
Thickness : 36 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 80 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 800 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 5
Number of plugs : 1
Number of pins : 5
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow between each Yellow = 0.8 ohms +/-20%
Source : Red to White = 140 ohms +/-20%
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010’’.
Brand new aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- Pick-up coil included
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.