Stator for Polaris Frontier 784 Touring / Classic / Indy Frontier 784 2002-2005
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2005 Polaris Frontier Touring 784 4-Stoke EFI L/C
- 2004 Polaris Frontier Touring 784 4-Stoke EFI L/C
- 2004 Polaris Frontier Classic 784 EFI L/C -- From 2002/01/01
- 2003 Polaris Frontier Touring 784 4-Stoke EFI L/C
- 2003 Polaris Frontier Classic 784 EFI L/C -- Up to 2002/01/01
- 2003 Polaris Frontier Classic 784 EFI L/C -- From 2002/01/01
- 2002 Polaris Indy Frontier 784 4-Stroke EFI L/C
Number of terminals : 8
Alternator : Yellow Between each Yellow = 0.8 ohms+/-20%
Alternator : Yellow to Ground = O.L ON DISPLAY
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new stator
- You must re-install your original grommet and the new connector (see picture).
- Once your connector and grommet is re-installed, our part becomes a Plug-and-play unit, direct fit, and very easy to install.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- All product shipped are tested
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.