Stator for Ski-Doo Grand Touring Legend MX Z Skandic Summit 2002-2003 / Lynx 5900 Enduro Explorer 2002-2006
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2006 Lynx 5900 FCE
- 2005 Lynx Enduro 400
- 2005 Lynx 5900 FCE
- 2004 Lynx Enduro 400
- 2004 Lynx 5900 FCE
- 2003 Ski-doo Skandic 500 Sport Carb F/C
- 2003 Lynx Enduro 400
- 2003 Lynx 5900 FCE
- 2002 Ski-doo Summit 500 Carb F/C
- 2002 Ski-doo MX Z 500 Carb F/C
- 2002 Ski-doo MX Z 380 Carb F/C
- 2002 Ski-doo Legend 500 Carb F/C
- 2002 Ski-doo Legend 380 Carb F/C
- 2002 Ski-doo Grand Touring 500 Carb
- 2002 Ski-doo Grand Touring 380 Carb F/C
- 2002 Lynx Safari 400
- 2002 Lynx Ranger FCE
- 2002 Lynx Explorer 500
- 2002 Lynx Enduro 550F
- 2002 Lynx Enduro 400
- 2002 Lynx 5900 FCE
Interior diameter : 43 mm
Exterior diameter : 96 mm
Thickness : 20 mm
Length of wires stator to connectors : 160 mm & 210 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 6
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 7
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Between each Yellow = 0.4 ohms +/-20%
Source : Black to Red = 0.7 ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original. `
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010’’.
Brand new stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Connector included
- Back Plate included
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.