Stator for Yamaha AR LX 210 Exciter 135 270 LS 2000 XL GP SUV 1200 1997-2005
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2005 Yamaha LX 210
- 2005 Yamaha AR 210
- 2004 Yamaha Waverunner SUV 1200
- 2004 Yamaha LX 210
- 2004 Yamaha AR 210
- 2003 Yamaha Waverunner SUV 1200
- 2003 Yamaha LX 210
- 2003 Yamaha LS 2000
- 2003 Yamaha AR 210
- 2002 Yamaha Waverunner SUV 1200
- 2002 Yamaha LX 2000
- 2002 Yamaha LS 2000
- 2001 Yamaha Waverunner SUV 1200
- 2001 Yamaha LS 2000
- 2000 Yamaha Waverunner SUV 1200
- 2000 Yamaha LS 2000
- 1999 Yamaha Waverunner SUV 1200
- 1999 Yamaha Waverunner GP 1200
- 1999 Yamaha LS 2000
- 1999 Yamaha Exciter 270
- 1999 Yamaha Exciter 135
- 1998 Yamaha Waverunner XL 1200
- 1998 Yamaha Waverunner GP 1200
- 1998 Yamaha Exciter 270
- 1998 Yamaha Exciter 135
- 1997 Yamaha Waverunner GP 1200
Interior diameter : 42 mm
Exterior diameter : 107 mm
Thickness : 10 mm
Length of wires stator to 1st grommet : 180 mm
Length of wires between grommets : 765 mm
Length of wires 2nd grommet to plug t : 55 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 6
Number of plugs : 4
Number of pins : 6
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Green to Green = 1.0 ohms +/-20%
Source 1 : Black to Blue = 757 ohms +/-20%
Source 2 : Black to Red = 183 ohms +/-20%
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010’’.
Brand new aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.