Stator for Yamaha Excel V XL 540 1986-1990 Phazer 480 ( Deluxe ES ST ) 1986-1993 Venture 480 GT 1992-1993
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 1993 Yamaha Venture 480 GT
- 1993 Yamaha Phazer II 480 ST
- 1993 Yamaha Phazer II 480 LE
- 1993 Yamaha Phazer II 480
- 1992 Yamaha Venture 480 GT
- 1992 Yamaha Phazer II 480 LE
- 1992 Yamaha Phazer II 480
- 1991 Yamaha Phazer II 480 LE
- 1991 Yamaha Phazer II 480
- 1990 Yamaha XLV 540
- 1990 Yamaha Phazer II 480 LE
- 1990 Yamaha Phazer II 480
- 1989 Yamaha XLV 540
- 1989 Yamaha Phazer 480
- 1988 Yamaha XLV 540
- 1988 Yamaha Phazer 480
- 1987 Yamaha XLV 540
- 1987 Yamaha Phazer 480
- 1986 Yamaha XLV 540
- 1986 Yamaha Phazer 480
Interior diameter: 35 mm
Exterior diameter: 127 mm
Thickness: 22 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet: 90 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug: 80 mm
Number of wires: 6
Number of plugs: 6
Number of pins: 6
Number of poles: 3
Wire to wire resistance:
Alternator: Yellow/Balck to Black = 1 ohms +-20%
Alternator: Yellow to Black = 0.5 ohms +-20%
Alternator: to ground = O.L
Pickup: White to Black = 0.5 ohms +-20%
Pickup: White/Red to Black = 17.4 ohms +-20%
Source: Brown to Black = 1.4 K ohms +-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
Brand new stator
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Rubber grommet included
- Back Plate included
- All product shipped are tested
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.