Generator Stator for Suzuki Burgman AN 250 2003-2006 | Burgman AN 400 2003-2009 2011-2016
Battery condition is important. No stator can make up for a bad or weak battery. If in doubt charge your battery and have it load tested, or simply replace it. ALWAYS START WITH A FULLY CHARGED BATTERY !
- 2016 Suzuki Burgman AN 400
- 2015 Suzuki Burgman AN 400
- 2014 Suzuki Burgman AN 400
- 2013 Suzuki Burgman AN 400
- 2012 Suzuki Burgman AN 400
- 2011 Suzuki Burgman AN 400
- 2009 Suzuki Burgman AN 400
- 2008 Suzuki Burgman AN 400
- 2007 Suzuki Burgman AN 400
- 2006 Suzuki Burgman AN 400
- 2006 Suzuki Burgman AN 250
- 2005 Suzuki Burgman AN 400
- 2005 Suzuki Burgman AN 250
- 2004 Suzuki Burgman AN 400
- 2004 Suzuki Burgman AN 250
- 2003 Suzuki Burgman AN 400
- 2003 Suzuki Burgman AN 250
Interior diameter : 42 mm
Exterior diameter : 107 mm
Thickness : 18 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 150 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 550 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 50 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 5
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 5
Number of poles : 18
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator :Yellow between each Yellow = 0.4 ohms +-20%
Pickup : Blue to Green = 250 ohms +-20%
Before installing your new Stator
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible but no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermarket Stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.