Generator Stator for Yamaha V-Star 650 XVS650 Classic / Silverado / Custom 1998-2003
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2003 Yamaha V Star 650 Silverado
- 2003 Yamaha V Star 650 Custom
- 2003 Yamaha V Star 650 Classic
- 2002 Yamaha V Star 650 Custom
- 2002 Yamaha V Star 650 Classic
- 2001 Yamaha V Star 650 Custom
- 2001 Yamaha V Star 650 Classic
- 2000 Yamaha V Star 650 Custom
- 2000 Yamaha V Star 650 Classic
- 1999 Yamaha V Star 650 Custom
- 1999 Yamaha V Star 650 Classic
- 1998 Yamaha V Star 650 Custom
- 1998 Yamaha V Star 650 Classic
Interior diameter : 55 mm
Exterior diameter : 115 mm
Thickness : 18 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 130 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 780 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 200 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 5
Number of plugs : 2
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Between each White = 0.4 ohms +-20%
Pickup : Black to White = 200 ohms +-20%
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulatorrectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010''.
Brand new aftermarket generator stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.