Generator Stator for Yamaha YXR700 Rhino / YXM700 Viking / YXC700 Viking VI 2008-2020
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2020 Yamaha YXM 700 Viking
- 2020 Yamaha YXC 700 Viking VI
- 2019 Yamaha YXM 700 Viking
- 2019 Yamaha YXC 700 Viking VI
- 2018 Yamaha YXM 700 Viking
- 2018 Yamaha YXC 700 Viking VI
- 2017 Yamaha YXM 700 Viking
- 2017 Yamaha YXC 700 Viking VI
- 2016 Yamaha YXM 700 Viking
- 2016 Yamaha YXC 700 Viking VI
- 2015 Yamaha YXM 700 Viking
- 2015 Yamaha YXC 700 Viking VI
- 2014 Yamaha YXM 700 Viking
- 2013 Yamaha YXR 700 Rhino
- 2012 Yamaha YXR 700 Rhino
- 2011 Yamaha YXR 700 Rhino
- 2009 Yamaha YXR 700 Rhino
- 2008 Yamaha YXR 700 Rhino
Interior diameter : 41mm
Exterior diameter : 105mm
Thickness : 19mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 65mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 400mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 65mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 5
Number of plugs : 3
Number of pins : 5
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : White to White = 0.4ohms +/-20%
Pickup : White to Grey = 500ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All product shipped are tested
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.