High Output Stator 300 W + Stator Cover Gasket for Yamaha Raptor 350 Warrior 350 Wolverine 350 Big Bear 400 2000-2013
- 2013 Yamaha YFM 350 Raptor
- 2012 Yamaha YFM 350 Raptor
- 2011 Yamaha YFM 350 Raptor
- 2010 Yamaha YFM 350 Raptor
- 2009 Yamaha YFM 350 Raptor
- 2008 Yamaha YFM 350 Raptor
- 2007 Yamaha YFM 350 Raptor SE
- 2007 Yamaha YFM 350 Raptor
- 2006 Yamaha YFM 350 Raptor SE
- 2006 Yamaha YFM 350 Raptor
- 2005 Yamaha YFM 350 Raptor SE
- 2005 Yamaha YFM 350 Raptor
- 2004 Yamaha YFM 350 Warrior
- 2004 Yamaha YFM 350 Raptor
- 2003 Yamaha YFM 350 Warrior
- 2002 Yamaha YFM 350 Warrior
Number of terminals : 7
Alternator : White between each White = 0.4 ohms+/-20%
Alternator : White to Ground = O.L. ON DISPLAY
Pick up : Green to Blue = 450 ohms+/-20%
Position Sensor : Orange to White/Blue = 0.2 ohms+/-20%
Interior Diameter : 53mm
Exterior Diameter : 115mm
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new high ourput stator 300 watts and gasket kit
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- Gasket included
- All product shipped are tested
At RMSTATOR, we believe that proper installation guarantees a longer lifetime. This is why we include, at no extra charge, a stator cover gasket and a dielectric grease tube.
Consult the connector circle of death for more information on dielectric grease.
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.