Ignition Stick Coil for Polaris Sportsman 600 700 MV7 2002-2006
Bracket center to center: mm
Wires length : mm
Number of wires :
Number of pins:
Wire to wire resistance:
= ohms +/-20%
Not following these instructions may result in damaging the part or other components on your vehicle.
- By using a small soldering iron weld the wires to the ones on your OEM wiring harness.
- Insulate your solders with heat shrink.
- Before attempting to start your vehicle, adjusting the air gap is necessary for certain models.
- Rotate the flywheel by hand so the raised node is lined up with the pick up /pulsar coil and adjust as close as possible, but no less than 0.010".
- If no spark or erratic spark, switch the wires at the plug.
Brand new pick up coil for Stator 500 ohms
- We offer a brand new pickup/pulsar coil for you to repair your stator.
- Often unavailable from the OEM manufacturer
- All products shipped are tested
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.