Improved Mosfet Voltage Regulator Performance Upgrade for Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 1000 2012-2016
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery.
Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts.
If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2016 Polaris Sportsman 570 ACE
- 2016 Polaris RZR 900 XP Turbo
- 2016 Polaris RZR 4 1000 XP
- 2016 Polaris RZR 1000 XP
- 2016 Polaris ACE 900
- 2016 Polaris ACE 570 EFI
- 2016 Polaris ACE 325 EFI L/C
- 2015 Polaris Sportsman 570 ACE
- 2015 Polaris Sportsman 325 ACE
- 2015 Polaris RZR 4 1000 XP
- 2015 Polaris RZR 1000 XP
- 2014 Polaris Sportsman 325 ACE
- 2014 Polaris RZR 900
- 2014 Polaris RZR 4 900 INTL
- 2014 Polaris RZR 4 900
- 2014 Polaris RZR 4 1000 XP
- 2014 Polaris RZR 1000 XP
- 2013 Polaris RZR 900 XP
- 2013 Polaris RZR 4 900 XP
- 2012 Polaris RZR 900 XP INTL
- 2012 Polaris RZR 900 XP
- 2012 Polaris RZR 570 EFI
- 2012 Polaris RZR 4 900 XP
Height : 49 mm
Length: 106 mm
Width : 111 mm
Fixation holes center to center : 82 mm
Wires length : 600 mm & 580 mm
Other specifications :
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 5
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5V +/- 0.5V
Maximum Charging Current: 50A/500W
Open Circuit Voltage: <15V
Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier.
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Don't settle for an unreliable charging system!2012-2016 RZR 900/1000 models are well known for repeated voltage regulator failures due to manufacturing quality issues and poor placement on the vehicle.
Fix and forget the problem with RMS Lab's advanced technologies!With increased demand for an alternative solution to subpar OEM parts and unproven manufacturer recalls, we had our RMS Labs’ engineers tackle the problem. They came up with a permanent solution to give Polaris RZR owners confidence in their vehicles once and for all.
This Kit Includes:
- OEM regulator housing for direct replacement
- RMSTATOR Renowned MOSFET regulation circuit for low operating temperature.
- Automotive grade stock location wiring harness with OEM-quality connectorsli>
- Plug & Ride Design
You might want to consider our other kits
- RMS020-103793 Heavy Duty Mosfet Voltage Regulator Performance Upgrade STAGE 2 – Stock Location Kit
- RMS020-103775 Heavy Duty Mosfet Voltage Regulator Performance Upgrade STAGE 3 – Front Hood Relocation Kit
RMS Labs technologies included
RMSTATOR renowned MOSFET voltage regulation design
Significantly decreases internal operating temperature with highly efficient MOSFET transistor regulation circuit. This technology runs much cooler than the OEM silicon rectifier regulation circuit and requires much less power to operate.
Automotive grade wiring harness with OEM-quality heavy-duty connectors
Made with the same Delphi connectors as OEM Polaris parts, our wiring harnesses are manufactured in a factory with controlled quality processes. They use the same Cross-Link braided copper wire as the OEM parts, and resist heat, oil, acid, gas and more with very low electrical resistance.
Plug & Ride design All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.
Our voltage regulator housings are manufactured to OEM specifications for a fast and easy installation.
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.