Kit Improved Magneto Flywheel + Flywheel Puller for Suzuki LTA 400 Eiger Automatic LTF 400 Eiger Manual 2002-2007
- 2007 Suzuki LTF 400 Eiger
- 2007 Suzuki LTA 400 Eiger
- 2006 Suzuki LTF 400 Eiger
- 2006 Suzuki LTA 400 Eiger
- 2005 Suzuki LTF 400 Eiger
- 2005 Suzuki LTA 400 Eiger
- 2004 Suzuki LTF 400 Eiger
- 2004 Suzuki LTA 400 Eiger
- 2003 Suzuki LTF 400 Eiger
- 2003 Suzuki LTA 400 Eiger
- 2002 Suzuki LTF 400 Eiger
- 2002 Suzuki LTA 400 Eiger
Exterior Diameter: 143 mm
Interior Diameter: 118 mm
Interior Diameter Center Housing: 18 mm
Exterior Diameter Center Housing: 42 mm
Thickness (exterior): 12 mm
Thickness (interior): 13 mm
50mm x 1.5 Right hand Female
Before attempting to start your vehicle adjusting the air gap is necessary.
Rotate the flywheel so the raised node is lined up with the pick up/pulser coil and adjust as close as possible but no less than 0.010’’.
Brand new Kit Magneto Flywheel + Puller
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- All shipped products are tested
Magneto flywheel rotor
RMSTATOR is offering a new replacement flywheel. This flywheel can be used as a direct replacement to the OEM.
Why our RM11502 flywheel is improved
2002-2007 Suzuki Eiger 400 and 2003-2008 Arctic Cat 400 ATVs are plagued with problems on the original flywheels. The additives in the motor oil were dissolving the epoxy that holds the magnets in the flywheel, causing them to detach and scatter throughout the engine.
The bad news is that by the time the problem occurred, no manufacturer would provide warranty repairs.
The good news is that RMSTATOR has manufactured a redesigned flywheel where the magnets are sealed in the flywheel, which reinforces the epoxy and prevents them from detaching. This new flywheel configuration corrects the problem permanently.
Dealership estimates to repair this failure are over $500 in parts alone. RMSTATOR offers you a high quality replacement part that corrects the problem for half the price. The RM11502 flywheel is not only a cost effective way to replace your failed Suzuki or Arctic Cat flywheel, but a great investment when replaced before the failure occurs.
SEAL THAT PROTECTS THE MAGNET’S EPOXY FROM OIL ADDITIVES
- 50 MM x 1.5 Right Hand Female
- Brand new flywheel puller