Kit Stator + Mosfet Regulator for Polaris Ranger 700 / Crew | RZR800 800S | Sportsman 800 Touring / X2 700 800 2007-2010
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator or voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2010 Polaris Sportsman 800 Big Boss
- 2009 Polaris Sportsman X2 800
- 2009 Polaris Sportsman 800 Touring
- 2009 Polaris Sportsman 800 HO
- 2009 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
- 2009 Polaris Ranger Crew 700
- 2009 Polaris Ranger 700
- 2009 Polaris RZR 800 S
- 2009 Polaris RZR 800 EFI
- 2008 Polaris Sportsman X2 800
- 2008 Polaris Sportsman X2 700
- 2008 Polaris Sportsman 800 Touring
- 2008 Polaris Sportsman 800 HO
- 2008 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
- 2008 Polaris Ranger Crew 700
- 2008 Polaris Ranger 700 6x6 EFI
- 2008 Polaris Ranger 700
- 2008 Polaris RZR 800 EFI
- 2007 Polaris Ranger 700 XP
- 2007 Polaris Ranger 700 6x6 EFI
- 2007 Polaris Ranger 700
STATOR Dimensions :
Interior diameter : 40 mm
Exterior diameter : 106 mm
Thickness : 24 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 45 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 100 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 4
Number of plugs : 1
Number of pins : 4
Number of poles : 18
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator 3p : Between each Yellow = 0.4 ohms +-20%
Width: 107 mm
Length: 112 mm
Height: 50 mm
Wires length: 90 mm & 145 mm
Fixation holes center to center: 84 mm
Number of plugs: 3
Number of pins: 8
Number of wires: 8
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5 V +- 0.5 V
Maximum Charging Current: 50 A / 500 W
Open Circuit Voltage: < 15 V
Operation Temperature: -20° to 85°
Before installing your new Stator
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator might have a different wire color code than your original part.
All the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible but no less than 0.010".
Before installing your new Mosfet Voltage Regulator Rectifier :
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier.
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Brand new aftermarket Stator + Mosfet Regulator Kit
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- All shipped products are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.
Brand new aftermarket Stator
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius
- Connectors included
- Rubber grommet included
Brand new Mosfet Voltage Regulator RectifierSTOP BURNING YOUR REGULATOR RECTIFIER !
It is time to update or replace your voltage regulator with the advanced MOSFET type.
It runs cooler than all OEM diode style regulators. In addition, this rectifier has overheat protection, rather than burn up it will simply turn off for a while and cool off.
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Higher grade of electric components
Why use Mosfet Enhanced technology?
Runs much cooler than the traditional Shunt voltage regulator rectifier.
Less load on the stator, less work, less fuel is used and you save.
The power charging your battery is steadier and smooth.
Extended battery life
Extends the battery’s life and cold cranking capacity.
More engine power
Removes stator load resulting in more engine power.
Optimize power delivery by switching the stator coils on or off.