Kit Stator + Aluminum Mosfet Regulator for Triumph Rocket III 2300 2006-2018
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator or voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2018 Triumph Rocket III 2300
- 2017 Triumph Rocket III 2300
- 2016 Triumph Rocket III 2300
- 2015 Triumph Rocket III 2300
- 2014 Triumph Rocket III 2300
- 2013 Triumph Rocket III 2300
- 2012 Triumph Rocket III 2300
- 2011 Triumph Rocket III 2300
- 2010 Triumph Rocket III 2300
- 2009 Triumph Rocket III 2300
- 2008 Triumph Rocket III 2300
- 2007 Triumph Rocket III 2300
- 2006 Triumph Rocket III 2300
Interior diameter : 54 mm
Exterior diameter : 125 mm
Thickness : 24 mm
Number of wires : 3
Number of terminals : 3
Wire resistance :
Alternator : Black To Black = 0.04 ohms +/- 20%
Length : 103 mm
Height : 28 mm
Fixation holes center to center : 80 mm
Other specifications :
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 5
Minimum Charging Voltage : 14.5 V +- 0.5 V
Maximum Charging Current : 50 A / 500 W
Open Circuit Voltage : 15 V
Operation Temperature : -20⁰C to 85⁰C
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulatorrectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier.
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Brand new aftermarket Stator + Red Machined Aluminum Mosfet Regulator Kit
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.stator
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Connector included
Our new red machined aluminum Mosfet voltage regulator is a great upgrade for heat dissipation in any powersports charging system. After 10 minutes of use, our billet aluminum heatsink runs cooler by 33% than standard cast regulator housings. Our new red regulator, equipped with the renowned Mosfet regulation technology, is an added value to any three-phase permanent magnet charging system.STOP BURNING YOUR REGULATOR RECTIFIER !
It is time to update or replace your voltage regulator with the advanced MOSFET type.
It runs cooler than all OEM diode style regulators. In addition, this rectifier has overheat protection, rather than burn up, it will simply turn off for a while and cool off.
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- Higher grade of electric components
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause of repetitive electrical issues.
Why use Mosfet Enhanced technology?
Runs much cooler than the traditional Shunt voltage regulator rectifier.
Less load on the stator, less work, less fuel is used and you save.
The power charging your battery is steadier and smooth.
Extended battery life
Extends the battery’s life and cold cranking capacity.
More engine power
Removes stator load resulting in more engine power.
Optimize power delivery by switching the stator coils on or off.