Mosfet Voltage Regulator Rectifier for Polaris RZR 800 Sportsman 800 / 500 Ranger 500 / 800 2010-2014
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2014 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
- 2014 Polaris Sportsman 800 6x6 EFI
- 2014 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO Forest Tractor
- 2013 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
- 2013 Polaris Sportsman 800 6x6 EFI
- 2013 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO Forest Tractor
- 2013 Polaris Ranger Crew 500
- 2012 Polaris Sportsman 800 Forest EFI
- 2012 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
- 2012 Polaris Sportsman 800 6x6 EFI
- 2012 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO Forest Tractor
- 2012 Polaris Ranger Crew 500
- 2012 Polaris Ranger 500 4x4
- 2011 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
- 2011 Polaris Sportsman 800 6x6 EFI
- 2011 Polaris Ranger Crew 500
- 2011 Polaris Ranger 500 4x4
- 2010 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
- 2010 Polaris Ranger Crew 800
- 2010 Polaris Ranger 800
- 2010 Polaris Ranger 500 4x4
- 2010 Polaris RZR 800 S
- 2010 Polaris RZR 800 EFI
- 2010 Polaris RZR 4 800
Width: 110 mm
Length: 111 mm
Height: 51 mm
Wires length: 157 mm & 115 mm
Fixation holes center to center: 80 mm
Number of plugs: 3
Number of pins: 6
Number of wires: 6
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5 V +- 0.5 V
Maximum Charging Current: 50 A / 500 W
Open Circuit Voltage: < 15 V
Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Why use Mosfet Enhanced technology?
Runs much cooler than the traditional Shunt voltage regulator rectifier.
Less load on the stator, less work, less fuel is used and you save.
The power charging your battery is steadier and smooth.
Extended battery life
Extends the battery’s life and cold cranking capacity.
More engine power
Removes stator load resulting in more engine power.
Optimize power delivery by switching the stator coils on or off.
This product is an advanced design that lowers operating temperatures for extended longevity and better performance than the OEM part.
Brand new Mosfet Voltage Regulator RectifierSTOP BURNING YOUR REGULATOR RECTIFIER !
It is time to update or replace your voltage regulator with the advanced MOSFET type.
It runs cooler than all OEM diode style regulators. In addition, this rectifier has overheat protection, rather than burn up it will simply turn off for a while and cool off.
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- Higher grade of electric components
- All shipped products are tested
*All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt, do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.