Pickup Pulsar Coil for Yamaha Apex 1000 / Apex 1000 X-TX 2011-2017 | XVS Stryker / V Star / Tourer 1300 2010-2017
- 2018 Yamaha Apex 1000
- 2017 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
- 2017 Yamaha V Star 1300 Deluxe
- 2017 Yamaha Stryker 1300
- 2017 Yamaha Apex 1000
- 2016 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
- 2016 Yamaha V Star 1300 Deluxe
- 2016 Yamaha Stryker 1300
- 2016 Yamaha Apex 1000
- 2015 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
- 2015 Yamaha V Star 1300 Deluxe
- 2015 Yamaha V Star 1300
- 2015 Yamaha Stryker 1300
- 2015 Yamaha Apex 1000
- 2014 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
- 2014 Yamaha V Star 1300 Deluxe
- 2014 Yamaha V Star 1300
- 2014 Yamaha Stryker 1300
- 2014 Yamaha Apex 1000
- 2013 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
- 2013 Yamaha V Star 1300
- 2013 Yamaha Stryker 1300
- 2013 Yamaha Apex 1000
- 2012 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
- 2012 Yamaha V Star 1300
- 2012 Yamaha Stryker 1300
- 2012 Yamaha Apex 1000
- 2011 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
- 2011 Yamaha V Star 1300
- 2011 Yamaha Stryker 1300
- 2011 Yamaha Apex 1000
- 2010 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
- 2009 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
- 2009 Yamaha V Star 1300
- 2008 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
- 2008 Yamaha V Star 1300
- 2007 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
- 2007 Yamaha V Star 1300
Height: 20 mm
Length: 23 mm
Width: 19 mm
Bracket center to center: 35 mm
Wires length : 900 mm
Number of wires : 2
Number of pins: 2
Wire to wire resistance: Black to Grey = 270 ohms +/-20%
Not following these instructions may result in damaging the part or other components on your vehicle.
- By using a small soldering iron weld the wires to the ones on your OEM wiring harness.
- Insulate your solders with heat shrink.
- Before attempting to start your vehicle, adjusting the air gap is necessary for certain models.
- Rotate the flywheel by hand so the raised node is lined up with the pick up /pulsar coil and adjust as close as possible, but no less than 0.010".
- If no spark or erratic spark, switch the wires at the plug.
Brand new pick up coil 270 ohms
Many Yamaha snowmobile owners received the mechanical diagnostic code Code 12 - Faulty Crankshaft Position Sensor from their on-board computer. This error code indicates that the position sensor connected to the stator is broken and that it cannot send the correct signal to the CDI box, which manage electrical distribution through the vehicle.
The solution proposed by Yamaha dealers is to replace the complete stator at prices around 400$;
Our Crankshaft Position Sensor allow you to replace only the part that is broken without changing the complete stator for 88% less expensive than the dealers solution's price.
- We offer a brand new pickup/pulsar coil for you to repair your stator.
- Often unavailable from the OEM manufacturer
- All products shipped are tested
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.