Stator Pickup Coil 125 ohms for Kawasaki KVF 300 Prairie 2x4 4x4 1999-2002
Bracket center to center: 36mm
Wires length : 660mm
Wire to wire resistance:
Blue to Black/White = 125 ohms +/-20%
Not following these instructions may result in damaging the part or other components on your vehicle.
- By using a small soldering iron weld the wires to the ones on your OEM wiring harness.
- Insulate your solders with heat shrink.
- Before attempting to start your vehicle, adjusting the air gap is necessary for certain models.
- Rotate the flywheel by hand so the raised node is lined up with the pick up /pulsar coil and adjust as close as possible, but no less than 0.010’’.
- If no spark or erratic spark, switch the wires at the plug.
Brand new pick up coil for Stator 125 ohms
- We offer a brand new pickup/pulsar coil for you to repair your stator.
- Often unavailable from the OEM manufacturer
- All products shipped are tested
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.