Generator Stator for Yamaha YFM 550 2009-2014 | YFM 700 Grizzly 2007-2021 | YFM 700 Kodiak 2019-2021
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2021 Yamaha YFM 700 Kodiak
- 2021 Yamaha YFM 700 Grizzly
- 2020 Yamaha YFM 700 Kodiak
- 2020 Yamaha YFM 700 Grizzly
- 2019 Yamaha YFM 700 Kodiak
- 2019 Yamaha YFM 700 Grizzly
- 2018 Yamaha YFM 700 Grizzly
- 2017 Yamaha YFM 700 Grizzly
- 2016 Yamaha YFM 700 Grizzly
- 2015 Yamaha YFM 700 Grizzly
- 2014 Yamaha YFM 700 Grizzly
- 2014 Yamaha YFM 550 Grizzly
- 2013 Yamaha YFM 700 Grizzly
- 2013 Yamaha YFM 550 Grizzly
- 2012 Yamaha YFM 700 Grizzly
- 2012 Yamaha YFM 550 Grizzly
- 2011 Yamaha YFM 700 Grizzly
- 2011 Yamaha YFM 550 Grizzly
- 2010 Yamaha YFM 700 Grizzly
- 2010 Yamaha YFM 550 Grizzly
- 2009 Yamaha YFM 700 Grizzly
- 2009 Yamaha YFM 550 Grizzly
- 2008 Yamaha YFM 700 Grizzly
- 2007 Yamaha YFM 700 Grizzly
Interior diameter : 45 mm
Exterior diameter : 106 mm
Thickness : 27 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 100 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 550 mm, 1100 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 80 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 5
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 5
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : White between each White = 0.4 ohms +/-20%
Alternator : White to Ground = 0.L on Display
Pickup : White to Grey = 500 ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new generator stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.