Stator for Polaris Big Boss Magnum Ranger Scrambler Sportsman Worker 500 cc 1997-2001 | OEM Repl.# 3085561 / 3086821
Always check in the 'Fits models' section and please compare to your original part before buying.
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2001 Polaris Sportsman 500 6x6
- 2001 Polaris Intl Big Boss 500
- 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 6x6
- 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 2000 Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4
- 2000 Polaris Magnum 500 HDS 4x4
- 2000 Polaris Magnum 500 EB
- 2000 Polaris Magnum 500 4x4
- 2000 Polaris Intl Big Boss 500
- 1999 Polaris Worker 500
- 1999 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 1999 Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4
- 1999 Polaris Ranger 500 6x6
- 1999 Polaris Magnum 500 HDS 4x4
- 1999 Polaris Intl Big Boss 500
- 1999 Polaris Big Boss 500
- 1998 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 1998 Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4
- 1998 Polaris Big Boss 500
- 1997 Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4
Interior diameter: 51 mm
Exterior diameter: 114 mm
Thickness: 20 mm
Number of wires: 9
Number of plugs: 7
Number of pins: 10
Wire to wire resistance:
Alternator: Yellow to Yellow/Red = 0.6 ohms +/-20%
Pickup: White to White/Red = 100 ohms +/-20%
Source: Green to Red/Black = 450 ohms +/-20%
Source 2: Green to Black = 3.8 ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.