Stator for Yamaha YFM 350 Big Bear / YFM350 Warrior / YFM350 Moto-4 / YFM 400 Kodiak 1993-2001
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2001 Yamaha YFM 350 Warrior California
- 2001 Yamaha YFM 350 Warrior
- 2000 Yamaha YFM 350 Warrior California
- 2000 Yamaha YFM 350 Warrior
- 1999 Yamaha YFM 350 Warrior California
- 1999 Yamaha YFM 350 Warrior
- 1998 Yamaha YFM 400 Kodiak
- 1998 Yamaha YFM 350 Warrior California
- 1998 Yamaha YFM 350 Warrior
- 1998 Yamaha YFM 350 Big Bear 2x4
- 1997 Yamaha YFM 400 Kodiak
- 1997 Yamaha YFM 350 Warrior Maine/NH
- 1997 Yamaha YFM 350 Warrior
- 1997 Yamaha YFM 350 Big Bear 4x4
- 1997 Yamaha YFM 350 Big Bear 2x4
- 1996 Yamaha YFM 400 Kodiak
- 1996 Yamaha YFM 350 Warrior Maine/NH
- 1996 Yamaha YFM 350 Warrior
- 1996 Yamaha YFM 350 Big Bear 4x4
- 1996 Yamaha YFM 350 Big Bear 2x4
- 1995 Yamaha YFM 400 Kodiak
- 1995 Yamaha YFM 350 Moto-4
- 1995 Yamaha YFM 350 Big Bear 4x4
- 1994 Yamaha YFM 400 Kodiak
- 1993 Yamaha YFM 400 Kodiak
Interior diameter : 53mm
Exterior diameter : 115mm
Thickness : 14mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 150mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 420mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 300mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 7
Number of plugs : 3
Number of pins : 7
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : White between each White = 0.4 ohms +/-20%
Pickup : White to Red = 450 ohms +/-20%
Source : Green to Brown = 320 ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.