Kit Stator + Crankcase Cover Gasket for Yamaha YFM 350 Big Bear / Warrior 1987-1989
Dimensions Stator :
Interior diameter: 54 mm
Exterior diameter: 115 mm
Thickness: 15 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet: 200mm
Length of wires grommet to plug: 475mm
Length of wires pickup coil's wire to grommet: 220mm
Number of wires : 9
Number of plugs: 4
Number of terminals : 9
Wire to wire resistance:
Alternator : White between each White = 0.4 ohms+/-20%
Pick up 1 : Red to Blue = 221 ohms+/-20%
Pick up 2 :Yellow to White = 217 ohms+/-20%
Source : Brown to Green = 315 ohms+/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new kit stator + crankcase cover gasket
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All product shipped are tested
(Note: for some models you will need to reinstall one oem connector)
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted/corroded/defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.