Stator for Suzuki GS 500 GS 500F 2001-2009 Kawasaki Voyager ZN 1300 1983-1988
*Beware, the KAWASAKI ZN1300 Voyager has two stators, this one is the smallest of the two (left side). See RMS010-102015 for larger one (right side). Please compare to your original part before buying.
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2009 Suzuki GS 500 F
- 2008 Suzuki GS 500 F
- 2007 Suzuki GS 500 F
- 2006 Suzuki GS 500 F
- 2005 Suzuki GS 500 F
- 2004 Suzuki GS 500 F
- 2003 Suzuki GS 500
- 2002 Suzuki GS 500
- 2001 Suzuki GS 500
- 1988 Kawasaki ZN 1300 Voyager
- 1987 Kawasaki ZN 1300 Voyager
- 1986 Kawasaki ZN 1300 Voyager
- 1985 Kawasaki ZN 1300 Voyager
- 1984 Kawasaki ZN 1300 Voyager
- 1983 Kawasaki ZN 1300 Voyager
Alternator : Yellow between each Yellow = 0.9 ohms+/-20%
Alternator : Yellow to Ground = O.L. ON DISPLAY
Interior diameter : 34 mm
Exterior diameter : 93 mm
Thickness : 27 mm
Harness length : 800 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 3
Number of terminals : 3
Before installing your new generator stator
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010’’.
Brand new aftermarket generator stator
- You must re-install your original connector and grommet (see picture).
- Once your connector and grommet is re-installed, our part becomes a plug-and-play unit, direct fit, and very easy to install.
- Higher grade of electric components.
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted/corroded/defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.