Stator for Arctic Cat 400 500 Bearcat 454 TBX 500 Suzuki LTA LTF 500 F Quadmaster / Quadrunner 1996-2002
Two stators are possible for the Quadrunner Suzuki LFT 500 F 1998-2002. Please compare the connectors of your original part with our product photos.
- RM01054: 4-terminal female gray rounded connector with female locking tab
- RM01429: 4-terminal female white square connector with male locking tab
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2002 Suzuki LTF 500 F Quadrunner
- 2002 Arctic Cat TBX 500
- 2002 Arctic Cat 500 Manual
- 2002 Arctic Cat 500 Automatic
- 2002 Arctic Cat 400 Manual
- 2001 Suzuki LTF 500 F Quadrunner
- 2001 Suzuki LTA 500 F Quadmaster
- 2001 Arctic Cat 500 Manual
- 2001 Arctic Cat 500 Automatic
- 2001 Arctic Cat 400 Manual
- 2000 Suzuki LTF 500 F Quadrunner
- 2000 Suzuki LTA 500 F Quadmaster
- 2000 Arctic Cat 500 Manual
- 2000 Arctic Cat 500 Automatic
- 2000 Arctic Cat 400 Automatic
- 1999 Suzuki LTF 500 F Quadrunner
- 1999 Arctic Cat 500 Automatic
- 1999 Arctic Cat 400 Automatic
- 1998 Suzuki LTF 500 F Quadrunner
- 1998 Arctic Cat Bearcat 454
- 1998 Arctic Cat 500 Automatic
- 1998 Arctic Cat 400 Automatic
- 1997 Arctic Cat Bearcat 454
- 1996 Arctic Cat Bearcat 454
Interior diameter: 53mm
Exterior diameter: 114mm
Length of wires stator to grommet: 130mm
Length of wires grommet to plug: 600mm and 900mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet: 95mm
Number of wires: 7
Number of plugs: 2
Number of pins: 7
Wire to wire resistance:
Alternator: Black between each Black = 0.4ohms +/-20%
Pickup: Blue to Green = 200ohms =+/-20%
Position sensor: White to Yellow = 0.4ohms =+/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
**The diameter of this stator is small to reduce heat.
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.