Stator for Polaris Sportsman 700 800 2004-2007 | Ranger XP 700 2005 | OEM Repl.# 4010911
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Interior diameter : 41 mm
Exterior diameter : 107 mm
Thickness : 23 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 130 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 1200 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 8
Number of plugs : 3
Number of pins : 8
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Between each Yellow = 0.4 ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
*18 pole stator. There are more that one possible stator for the Sportsman 700 Non-EFI 4x4 2004. *The RM01057 OD is 107 mm, ID 41 mm, thickness is 23 mm. Please call for further clarification.
*All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.