Alternator Stator for Honda TRX 680 Rincon 2006-2014
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Interior diameter : 54 mm
Exterior diameter : 115 mm
Thickness : 20 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet: : 40 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 210 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 50 mm
Number of wires : 5
Number of plugs : 1
Number of pins : 5
Wire to wire resistance:
Alternator : Yellow between each Yellow = 0.4 ohms +/-20%
Pickup : Blue/Yellow to White/Green = 196 ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All product shipped are tested
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.