Stator + Stator Cover Gasket for Honda TRX 300 Fourtrax EX TRX 300 Sportrax EX TRX 300 X 1993-2009
- 2009 Honda TRX 300 X
- 2008 Honda TRX 300 EX Sportrax
- 2007 Honda TRX 300 EX Sportrax
- 2006 Honda TRX 300 EX Sportrax
- 2005 Honda TRX 300 EX Sportrax
- 2004 Honda TRX 300 EX Sportrax
- 2003 Honda TRX 300 EX Sportrax
- 2002 Honda TRX 300 EX Sportrax
- 2001 Honda TRX 300 EX Sportrax
- 2000 Honda TRX 300 EX Sportrax
- 1999 Honda TRX 300 EX Sportrax
- 1998 Honda TRX 300 EX Sportrax
- 1997 Honda TRX 300 EX Sportrax
- 1996 Honda TRX 300 EX Sportrax
- 1995 Honda TRX 300 EX Sportrax
- 1994 Honda TRX 300 EX Sportrax
- 1993 Honda TRX 300 EX Sportrax
Interior diameter : 35mm
Exterior diameter : 93mm
Thickness : 15mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 95mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 75mm 275mm 540mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 6
Number of plugs : 3
Number of pins : 7
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow between each Yellow = 0.4 ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new stator and Gasket kit
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Gasket included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All product shipped are tested
At RMSTATOR, we believe that proper installation guarantees a longer lifetime. This is why we include, at no extra charge, a stator cover gasket and a dielectric grease tube. Consult the connectorﾒs circle of death for more information on dielectric grease.
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.