Stator for Kawasaki KFX 80 / Suzuki LT 80 Quadsport 1987-2006
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2006 Suzuki LT 80 Quadsport
- 2006 Kawasaki KFX 80
- 2005 Suzuki LT 80 Quadsport
- 2005 Kawasaki KFX 80
- 2004 Suzuki LT 80 Quadsport
- 2004 Kawasaki KFX 80
- 2003 Suzuki LT 80 Quadsport
- 2003 Kawasaki KFX 80
- 2002 Suzuki LT 80 Quadsport
- 2001 Suzuki LT 80 Quadsport
- 2000 Suzuki LT 80 Quadsport
- 1999 Suzuki LT 80 Quadsport
- 1998 Suzuki LT 80 Quadsport
- 1997 Suzuki LT 80 Quadsport
- 1996 Suzuki LT 80 Quadsport
- 1995 Suzuki LT 80 Quadsport
- 1994 Suzuki LT 80 Quadsport
- 1993 Suzuki LT 80 Quadsport
- 1992 Suzuki LT 80 Quadsport
- 1991 Suzuki LT 80 Quadsport
- 1990 Suzuki LT 80 Quadsport
- 1989 Suzuki LT 80 Quadsport
- 1988 Suzuki LT 80 Quadsport
- 1987 Suzuki LT 80 Quadsport
Interior diameter : 20mm
Exterior diameter : 107mm
Thickness : 5mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 25mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 500mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 3
Number of plugs : 3
Number of pins : 3
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow to Yellow = 0.4ohms +/-20%
Source : Black/Red to Ground = 190ohms +/-20%
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010’’.
For Suzuki LT80 users
Your OEM Suzuki LT80 stator has only 2 wires, and our RM01203 stator has 3. On our stator, like the OEM, the Black/Red wire is the ignition source coil, and must be plugged in for the motor to run. On your OEM stator, the White/Red wire is the lighting coil, and has one side grounded to the stator plate. Our stator does NOT have a grounded lighting coil, and uses 2 Yellow wires. This allows you to run both Yellow wires to a regulator/rectifier and charge a battery if you prefer. To connect our stator like your OEM, you can use either Yellow wire in place of your OEM White/Red wire. The other Yellow wire needs to be grounded the frame of the vehicle.
Brand new aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- Back plate included
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.