Stator for Polaris XLT SP Classic XCR Ultra Triumph 600 680 700 800 1998-2003
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2003 Polaris 800 XCR Carb L/C
- 2002 Polaris 800 XCR Carb L/C
- 2001 Polaris 800 XCR Carb L/C
- 2000 Polaris 800 XCR Carb L/C
- 2000 Polaris 600 Triumph Carb L/C
- 1999 Polaris XLT 600 Touring Carb
- 1999 Polaris XLT 600 SP Carb
- 1999 Polaris XLT 600 Classic Carb
- 1999 Polaris 800 XCR Carb L/C
- 1999 Polaris 700 XCR Carb L/C
- 1998 Polaris XLT 600 Touring Carb
- 1998 Polaris XLT 600 SP Carb
- 1998 Polaris XLT 600 LTD Carb
- 1998 Polaris XLT 600 Classic Carb
- 1998 Polaris XCR 600 Carb L/C
- 1998 Polaris Ultra 680 Touring Carb L/C
- 1998 Polaris Ultra 680 Carb L/C
- 1998 Polaris 700 XCR Carb L/C
Interior diameter : 37 mm
Exterior diameter : 99 mm
Thickness : 15 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 160 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 169 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 158 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 9
Number of plugs : 3
Number of pins : 11
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow to Yellow/Red = 0.5 ohms +/-20%
Pickup : White to White/Red = 196 ohms +/-20%
Source 1 : Black/Red to Red = 14.2 ohms +/-20%
Source 2 : Black/Red to Green = 7.3 ohms +/-20%
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010’’.
Brand new aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.