Stator for Arctic Cat 90 2x4 Automatic DVX 90 2007-2019
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2019 Arctic Cat Alterra 90
- 2018 Arctic Cat DVX 90
- 2018 Arctic Cat Alterra 90
- 2017 Arctic Cat DVX 90
- 2017 Arctic Cat 90
- 2016 Arctic Cat DVX 90
- 2016 Arctic Cat 90
- 2015 Arctic Cat DVX 90
- 2015 Arctic Cat 90
- 2014 Arctic Cat DVX 90
- 2014 Arctic Cat 90
- 2013 Arctic Cat DVX 90
- 2013 Arctic Cat 90
- 2012 Arctic Cat DVX 90
- 2012 Arctic Cat 90
- 2011 Arctic Cat DVX 90
- 2011 Arctic Cat 90
- 2010 Arctic Cat DVX 90
- 2009 Arctic Cat DVX 90
- 2008 Arctic Cat DVX 90
- 2008 Arctic Cat 90 Utility
- 2007 Arctic Cat DVX 90
- 2007 Arctic Cat 90 Utility
- 2006 Arctic Cat DVX 90
- 2006 Arctic Cat 90 Utility
Interior diameter: 28mm
Exterior diameter: 87mm
Length of wires stator to grommet: 112mm
Length of wires grommet to plug: 325mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet: 25mm
Number of wires: 3
Number of plugs: 1
Number of terminals: 3
Wire to wire resistance:
Alternator: = 0.4ohms +/-20%
Pickup: = 110ohms =+/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original. `
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010’’.
Brand new stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.