Stator for Polaris Big Boss Magnum Scrambler Sportsman Worker 500 cc 2000-2003
There are two possible stators for many Polaris models :
- For the Magnum 500, Big Boss 500, Scrambler 500 and Sportsman 500 2000. This stator fits S# 00-01961 and after. For S# 00-01960 and before, the right stator is RM01007.
- There are two possible stators for many 2002-2003 Polaris models. This stator has a rectangular 2x2-pins rubber connectors. For the 4-pins plastic connector stator, the right stator is the RM01058.
Always check in the 'Fits models' section and please compare to your original part before buying.
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2003 Polaris Ranger 500 Series 10 6x6
- 2003 Polaris Magnum 500 HDS 4x4
- 2002 Polaris Worker 500
- 2002 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO
- 2002 Polaris Sportsman 500 6x6
- 2002 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 2002 Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4
- 2002 Polaris Scrambler 500 2x4
- 2002 Polaris Magnum 500 HDS 4x4
- 2002 Polaris Magnum 500 HDS 2x4
- 2002 Polaris Magnum 500
- 2002 Polaris Intl Big Boss 500
- 2001 Polaris Worker 500
- 2001 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO
- 2001 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 2001 Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4
- 2001 Polaris Scrambler 500 2x4
- 2001 Polaris Magnum 500 HDS 4x4
- 2001 Polaris Magnum 500 4x4
- 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 2000 Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4
- 2000 Polaris Magnum 500 HDS 4x4
- 2000 Polaris Magnum 500 EB
- 2000 Polaris Magnum 500 4x4
- 2000 Polaris Intl Big Boss 500
Interior diameter : 48 mm
Exterior diameter : 115 mm
Thickness : 20 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 135 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 1200 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 120 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 9
Number of plugs : 7
Number of pins : 9
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow/Red to Yellow = 0.4 ohms +/-20%
Pickup : White/Red to White = 130 ohms +/-20%
Source : Red to Black = 20 ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermarket Stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.