Stator for Yamaha FX1 FX700 Super Jet VXR Wave Blaster Runner III 650 700 1990-1997
This stator backing plate has a small adjustment range for fine tuning ignition timing. Install stator in the center of the adjustment range to match the timing mark on the OEM backing plate. The motor will run fine in this position. Ignition timing can be adjusted from this location for optimal performance per the factory service manual instructions.
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 1997 Yamaha Waverunner 700
- 1995 Yamaha Waverunner 700
- 1995 Yamaha Waverunner 650
- 1995 Yamaha Wave Blaster 700
- 1995 Yamaha VXR 650
- 1995 Yamaha Super Jet 700
- 1995 Yamaha FX 1 FX700
- 1994 Yamaha Waverunner 700
- 1994 Yamaha Wave Blaster 700
- 1994 Yamaha VXR 700
- 1994 Yamaha VXR 650
- 1994 Yamaha FX 1 FX700
- 1993 Yamaha Waverunner 650
- 1993 Yamaha Wave Blaster 700
- 1993 Yamaha VXR 700
- 1993 Yamaha VXR 650
- 1993 Yamaha Super Jet 650
- 1992 Yamaha Waverunner 650
- 1992 Yamaha VXR 650
- 1992 Yamaha Super Jet 650
- 1991 Yamaha Waverunner 650
- 1991 Yamaha VXR 650
- 1991 Yamaha Super Jet 650
- 1990 Yamaha Waverunner 650
- 1990 Yamaha Super Jet 650
Interior diameter : 36 mm
Exterior diameter : 127 mm
Thickness : 5 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 100 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 900 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 125 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 5
Number of plugs : 5
Number of terminals : 6
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Green to Green = 0.4 ohms +/-20%
Pickup : Red to White = 20 ohms +/-20%
Source : Brown to Black = 394 ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- Back Plate included
- All products shipped are tested
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.