Generator Stator for Triumph Daytona 955i 2002-2006
Please Note : There are 2 possibles stators for Triumph Daytona 955i 2002-2006, our product RM01388S fits on serial number #179431 and below. The other possible Stator is RM01395.
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Interior diameter: 42 mm
Exterior diameter: 115 mm
Width: 21 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires: 3
Number of plug: 1
Number of terminals: 3
Harness length Stator to grommet: 80 mm
Harness length grommet to plug: 650 mm
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Between each Black = 0.5 ohms +/- 20%
Before installing your new Stator
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator might have a different wire color code than your original part.
All the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible but no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermarket generator stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest of grade lamination materials
- Highest of grade copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All product shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.