Outer Stator for Honda CB 750 900 Super Sport Custom Nighthawk 1979-1983
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 1983 Honda CB 750 Nighthawk
- 1983 Honda CB 1100
- 1983 Honda CB 1000
- 1982 Honda CB 900 F Super Sport
- 1982 Honda CB 900 Custom
- 1982 Honda CB 750 Nighthawk
- 1982 Honda CB 750 K
- 1982 Honda CB 750 F Super Sport
- 1982 Honda CB 750 Custom
- 1981 Honda CB 900 F Super Sport
- 1981 Honda CB 900 Custom
- 1981 Honda CB 750 K
- 1981 Honda CB 750 F Super Sport
- 1981 Honda CB 750 Custom
- 1980 Honda CB 900 Custom
- 1980 Honda CB 750 K
- 1980 Honda CB 750 F Super Sport
- 1980 Honda CB 750 Custom
- 1979 Honda CB 750 Limited
- 1979 Honda CB 750 K
- 1979 Honda CB 750 F Super Sport
Interior diameter : 94mm
Exterior diameter : 124mm
Thickness : 15mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 300mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 652mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 5
Number of plugs : 1
Number of pins : 5
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow to Yellow = 0.6ohms +/-20%
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010’’.
Brand new aftermarket outer stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.