Stator for Yamaha PWC WaveRunner GP800 GP800R XL800 XLT800 1998-2005
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2005 Yamaha Waverunner GP 800 R
- 2004 Yamaha Waverunner XLT 800
- 2004 Yamaha Waverunner GP 800 R
- 2003 Yamaha Waverunner XLT 800
- 2003 Yamaha Waverunner GP 800 R
- 2002 Yamaha Waverunner XLT 800
- 2002 Yamaha Waverunner GP 800 R
- 2001 Yamaha Waverunner XL 800
- 2001 Yamaha Waverunner GP 800 R
- 2000 Yamaha Waverunner XL 800
- 2000 Yamaha Waverunner GP 800
- 1999 Yamaha Waverunner GP 800
- 1998 Yamaha Waverunner GP 800
Interior diameter : 42 mm
Exterior diameter : 104 mm
Thickness : 16 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 45 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 1485 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 80 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires :11
Number of plugs : 6
Number of pins : 11
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : White To White = 1.2 ohms +-20%
Pickup : White/Black To White/Red = 524 ohms +-20%
Source : Blue To Brown = 344 ohms +-20%
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulatorrectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.