Generator Stator for Kawasaki ZG 1400 Concours 14 2008-2019
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2019 Kawasaki Concours 14
- 2018 Kawasaki Concours 14
- 2017 Kawasaki Concours 14
- 2016 Kawasaki Concours 14
- 2015 Kawasaki Concours 14
- 2014 Kawasaki Concours 14
- 2013 Kawasaki Concours 14
- 2012 Kawasaki Concours 14
- 2011 Kawasaki Concours 14
- 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14
- 2009 Kawasaki Concours 14
- 2008 Kawasaki Concours 14
Interior diameter : 42 mm
Exterior diameter : 115 mm
Thickness : 20 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 95 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 780 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 3
Number of plugs : 3
Number of pins : 3
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Black to Black = 0.4 ohms +/-20%
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010’’.
Brand new aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted/corroded/defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.