High Performance CDI Box for Polaris Scrambler 400 1996-2002 | Sport 400 L 1994 1996-1998
We would like to share our 15 years of experience with our clients and help them find the right part for the problem. This product has a low defect rate, but a high return rate from customers: Either clients are buying it to resolve a spark issue that is not caused by the CDI box, or they are buying the wrong part for their make model and year.
Before purchasing, please make sure to follow our advices:
- Always double check our pictures & fitments against the part you physically have on the vehicle (Our pictures are accurate).
- If you are buying this part for spark issues: these vehicles are notorious for stator failure, please make sure you have properly tested the stator before purchasing.
- Clients are buying this part for performance: Great add-on with an aggressive timing curve and increased rev limiter.
- 2003 Polaris Trail Blazer 400
- 2002 Polaris Scrambler 400 4x4
- 2002 Polaris Scrambler 400 2x4
- 2001 Polaris Scrambler 400 2x4
- 2000 Polaris Scrambler 400 4x4
- 2000 Polaris Scrambler 400 2x4
- 1999 Polaris Sport 400
- 1999 Polaris Scrambler 400 4x4
- 1999 Polaris Scrambler 400 2x4
- 1998 Polaris Sport 400
- 1998 Polaris Scrambler 400 4x4
- 1998 Polaris Scrambler 400 2x4
- 1997 Polaris Sport 400
- 1997 Polaris Scrambler 400 4x4
- 1996 Polaris Sport 400
- 1996 Polaris Scrambler 400 4x4
- 1995 Polaris Scrambler 400 4x4
- 1994 Polaris Sport 400
Number of wires : 5
Number of terminals : 5
The only real way to test your CDI box is to swap it out with another known good unit from the same year/make/model. Because of this, we recommend that you rule everything else out before replacing the CDI box.
Our CDI may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This CDI is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
Brand new High Performance aftermarket CDI box
- Our PeakRPM technology provides a more aggressive timing curve for increased throttle response
- Ride at full throttle with our application-specific CDI box that raises the rev limiter by 1000 RPM
- Enjoy fast & easy installation with our plug & play design and included dielectric connector grease
- OEM-grade electronic components and printed circuit boards for long-term reliability and performance
- 90% of ignition issues are caused by a faulty stator. Fully test ignition components before buying
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.