High Performance CDI Box for Polaris Predator 50 Scrambler 50 2003-2006
BEFORE INSTALLING THIS UNIT
We always suggest taking photos of your OEM CDI Box and wiring harness before disassembly so you have a reference when installing and connecting the wires on the new RMSTATOR CDI unit.
REVERSE SPEED REGULATOR
If your OEM CDI box does not have a blue wire, simply tape the blue wire on your new RMSTATOR CDI unit in place. This blue wire serves as a reverse speed regulator.
If the OEM CDI box has this wire, ensure that all the wires are correctly attached to the wiring harness.
FORWARD SPEED CONTROL
After installing the new CDI unit, if the vehicle has trouble getting up to speed (high revolutions), disable the speed control by removing the bridge clip between the two screws on the back of the CDI unit.
We would like to share our 15 years of experience with our clients and help them find the right part for the problem. This product has a low defect rate, but a high return rate from customers: Either clients are buying it to resolve a spark issue that is not caused by the CDI box, or they are buying the wrong part for their make, model and/or year.
Before purchasing, please make sure to follow our advices:
- Always double check our pictures & fitments against the part you physically have on the vehicle (Our pictures are accurate).
- If you are buying this part for spark issues: these vehicles are notorious for stator failure, please make sure you have properly tested the stator before purchasing.
- Clients are buying this part for performance: Great add-on with an aggressive timing curve and increased rev limiter.
Number of plugs: 1
Number of pins: 5
Please note that: The only real way to test your CDI box is to swap it out with another known good unit from the same year/make/model. Because of this, we recommend that you rule everything else out before replacing the CDI box.
- Our CDI may use a different wire color code then your original.
- All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
- This CDI is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
* Please note : If your OEM CDI box does not have a blue wire, simply tape it to hold it in place. The purpose of this blue wire is to limit the speed of the the vehicle when in reverse. If the OEM CDI has this wire, you will need to install it as the original one was.
If you come across an issue in which the vehicle is not going fast enough (high revolutions), disable the speed control & remove the bridge clip between the 2 screws on the back of the CDI unit.
We always suggest taking photos of your OEM parts before uninstalling them so that you may install your parts in the same fashion.
Brand new High Performance aftermarket CDI box
- Our PeakRPM technology provides a more aggressive timing curve for increased throttle response
- Ride at full throttle with our application-specific CDI box that raises the rev limiter by 1000 RPM
- Enjoy fast & easy installation with our plug & play design and included dielectric connector grease
- OEM-grade electronic components and printed circuit boards for long-term reliability and performance
- 90% of ignition issues are caused by a faulty stator. Fully test ignition components before buying
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.