CDI Box for Ski-Doo Formula Mach Z MX Plus II XTC Grand Touring 467 580 670 780 1993
We would like to share our 15 years of experience with our clients and help them find the right part for the problem. This product has a low defect rate, but a high return rate from customers: Either clients are buying it to resolve a spark issue that is not caused by the CDI box, or they are buying the wrong part for their make model and year.
Before purchasing, please make sure to follow our advices:
- Always double check our pictures & fitments against the part you physically have on the vehicle (Our pictures are accurate).
- If you are buying this part for spark issues: these vehicles are notorious for stator failure, please make sure you have properly tested the stator before purchasing.
- Clients are buying this part for performance: Great add-on with an aggressive timing curve and increased rev limiter.
- 1993 Ski-doo Grand Touring 580 Carb L/C
- 1993 Ski-doo Formula XTC R 467 Carb L/C
- 1993 Ski-doo Formula Plus XTC 580 Carb L/C
- 1993 Ski-doo Formula Plus II 580 Carb L/C
- 1993 Ski-doo Formula Plus 580 EFI L/C
- 1993 Ski-doo Formula Plus 580 Carb L/C
- 1993 Ski-doo Formula Mach Z 780 Carb L/C
- 1993 Ski-doo Formula Mach 1 II 670 Carb L/C
- 1993 Ski-doo Formula Mach 1 670 Carb L/C
- 1993 Ski-doo Formula MX Z 467 Carb L/C
- 1993 Ski-doo Formula MX II 467 L/C
- 1993 Ski-doo Formula MX 467 Carb L/C
Height: 26 mm
Length: 98 mm
Width: 70 mm Fixation holes center to center: 85 mm
Wires length: 120 mm, 155 mm, 255 mm & 355 mm
Number of plugs: 5
Number of pins: 9
Please note that: The only real way to test your CDI box is to swap it out with another known good unit from the same year/make/model. Because of this, we recommend that you rule everything else out before replacing the CDI box..
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This CDI is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
Brand new High Performance aftermarket CDI box
- Our PeakRPM technology provides a more aggressive timing curve for increased throttle response
- Ride at full throttle with our application-specific CDI box that raises the rev limiter by 1000 RPM
- Enjoy fast & easy installation with our plug & play design and included dielectric connector grease
- OEM-grade electronic components and printed circuit boards for long-term reliability and performance
- 90% of ignition issues are caused by a faulty stator. Fully test ignition components before buying
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.