CDI Box for Honda CT70 ZB50 ATC 185 110 200 NC50 NH80 125 1980-1994 OEM Repl.# 30410-141-751 30410-958-003 30410-187-008
We would like to share our 15 years of experience with our clients and help them find the right part for the problem. This product has a low defect rate, but a high return rate from customers: Either clients are buying it to resolve a spark issue that is not caused by the CDI box, or they are buying the wrong part for their make model and year.
Before purchasing, please make sure to follow our advices:
- Always double check our pictures & fitments against the part you physically have on the vehicle (Our pictures are accurate).
- If you are buying this part for spark issues: these vehicles are notorious for stator failure, please make sure you have properly tested the stator before purchasing.
- Clients are buying this part for performance: Great add-on with an aggressive timing curve and increased rev limiter.
- 1994 Honda CT 70
- 1993 Honda CT 70
- 1992 Honda CT 70
- 1991 Honda CT 70
- 1988 Honda ZB 50
- 1985 Honda NH 80
- 1984 Honda NH 80
- 1984 Honda NH 125
- 1983 Honda NH 80
- 1983 Honda NC 50
- 1983 Honda ATC 200 E - Big Red
- 1983 Honda ATC 200
- 1983 Honda ATC 185 S
- 1983 Honda ATC 110
- 1982 Honda NC 50
- 1982 Honda ATC 200 E - Big Red
- 1982 Honda ATC 200
- 1982 Honda ATC 185 S
- 1982 Honda ATC 110
- 1981 Honda NC 50
- 1981 Honda ATC 200
- 1981 Honda ATC 185 S
- 1981 Honda ATC 110
- 1980 Honda ATC 185
Height: 23 mm
Length: 62 mm
Width: 27 mm
Number of plugs: 1
Number of pins: 5
Please note that: The only real way to test your CDI box is to swap it out with another known good unit from the same year/make/model. Because of this, we recommend that you rule everything else out before replacing the CDI box.
Our CDI may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This CDI is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
Brand new aftermarket CDI box
- Our PeakRPM technology provides a more aggressive timing curve for increased throttle response
- Ride at full throttle with our application-specific CDI box that raises the rev limiter by 1000 RPM
- Enjoy fast & easy installation with our plug & play design and included dielectric connector grease
- OEM-grade electronic components and printed circuit boards for long-term reliability and performance
- 90% of ignition issues are caused by a faulty stator. Fully test ignition components before buying
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.