Kit Stator + Crankcase Cover Gasket for Suzuki LTA 400 Eiger Auto Arctic Cat 400 Auto 2002-2008
- 2008 Arctic Cat 400 Automatic
- 2007 Suzuki LTA 400 Eiger
- 2007 Arctic Cat TRV 400
- 2007 Arctic Cat 400 Automatic
- 2006 Suzuki LTA 400 Eiger
- 2006 Arctic Cat TRV 400
- 2006 Arctic Cat TBX 400
- 2006 Arctic Cat 400 Automatic
- 2005 Suzuki LTA 400 Eiger
- 2005 Arctic Cat TBX 400
- 2005 Arctic Cat 400 Automatic
- 2004 Suzuki LTA 400 Eiger
- 2004 Arctic Cat TBX 400
- 2004 Arctic Cat 400 Automatic
- 2003 Suzuki LTA 400 Eiger
- 2003 Arctic Cat 400 Automatic
- 2002 Suzuki LTA 400 Eiger
- 2002 Arctic Cat 375 Automatic
Dimensions Stator :
Interior diameter: 53 mm
Exterior diameter: 119 mm
Thickness: 15 mm
Number of wires: 7
Number of plugs: 4
Number of pins: 7
Wire to wire resistance:
Alternator : White Between each White = 0.4 ohms+/-20%
Alternator : White to Ground = O.L. ON DISPLAY
Pick up Coil : Blue to green = 200 ohms+/- 20%
Position Sensor :White to yellow = 0.2 ohms+/- 20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermaket Stator + Gasket Kit
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius
- Connector included
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Rubber grommet included
- Gasket included
- All shipped products are tested
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.
At RMSTATOR, we believe that proper installation guarantees a longer lifetime. This is why we include a stator cover gasket and a dielectric grease tube.
Consult the connectors circle of death for more information on dielectric grease.