Kit Magneto Flywheel + Stator for Ski-Doo Tundra 280 R F/C Tundra 250 II 1998-2005
Interior diameter : 43 mm
Exterior diameter : 110 mm
Thickness : 32 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 500mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 6
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 6
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow to Yellow = 0.4 ohms +/-20%
Alternator : Yellow to Ground = 0.L Source : Red to Black = 80 ohms +/-20%
Exterior Diameter: 117 mm
Interior Diameter: 96 mm
Interior Diameter Center Housing: 24 mm
Exterior Diameter Center Housing: 35 mm
Thickness (exterior): 46 mm
Thickness (interior): 23 mm
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010’’.
Before attempting to start your Ski Doo Tundra 300 R, adjusting the air gap is necessary. Rotate the flywheel so the raised node is lined up with the pick up/pulser coil and adjust as close as possible but no less than 0.010’’.
Brand New Magneto Flywheel + Stator Kit
- All products are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.
Brand new aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius
- Connector included