Voltage Regulator Rectifier for Polaris Magnum Sportsman Trail Boss Xplorer Ranger 325 335 400 500 cc 1998-2004
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2004 Polaris Ranger 500 Series 11
- 2003 Polaris Ranger 500 Series 10 2x4
- 2002 Polaris Xplorer 400
- 2002 Polaris Xpedition 425
- 2002 Polaris Xpedition 325
- 2002 Polaris Trail Boss 325
- 2002 Polaris Sportsman 400
- 2002 Polaris Magnum 325 HDS 4x4
- 2002 Polaris Magnum 325 HDS 2x4
- 2001 Polaris Xplorer 400
- 2001 Polaris Xpedition 425
- 2001 Polaris Xpedition 325
- 2001 Polaris Trail Boss 325 Special Edition
- 2001 Polaris Trail Boss 325
- 2001 Polaris Sportsman 400
- 2001 Polaris Magnum 325 HDS 4x4
- 2001 Polaris Magnum 325 HDS 2x4
- 2001 Polaris Diesel 455
- 2000 Polaris Xplorer 400
- 2000 Polaris Xpedition 425
- 2000 Polaris Xpedition 325
- 2000 Polaris Trail Boss 325
- 2000 Polaris Sportsman 335
- 2000 Polaris Magnum 325 HDS 4x4
- 2000 Polaris Magnum 325 HDS 2x4
- 2000 Polaris Diesel 455
- 1999 Polaris Xplorer 400
- 1999 Polaris Worker 335
- 1999 Polaris Sportsman 335
- 1999 Polaris Diesel 455
- 1998 Polaris Xplorer 400 L
- 1998 Polaris Magnum 425 4x4
- 1998 Polaris Magnum 425 2x4
Width :73 mm
Length : 76 mm
Height: 17 mm
Wires length : 110 mm & 155 mm
Other specifications :
Number of plugs : 5
Number of pins : 5
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5 V +/- 0.5 V
Maximum Charging Current: 25 A - 35 A / 300 W - 500 W
Open Circuit Voltage: < 15 V
Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Please Note: Our Polaris regulator fits correctly for the listed model/year applications. However you may notice we use a slightly different wire color on our regulator compared to some OEM parts, specifically for YELLOW wires. Please refer to the wire color and function notes for our regulator below.
Battery positive output. This is the same as the RED wire on OEM regulators.
BROWN wire (or metal mounting bracket if no BROWN wire):
Battery negative (ground) output. This is the same as the BROWN wire on OEM regulators. If there is no BROWN wire, the metal mounting bracket of the regulator is the ground.
Any wire with YELLOW, regardless of stripe color:
Stator AC input. All wires with any YELLOW, regardless of a stripe color, are equivalent, interchangeable, and have no polarity. However, most OEM regulators have equivalent YELLOW, YELLOW/RED, and YELLOW/BROWN or YELLOW/BLACK wires. Our regulator will usually have similar colored YELLOW wires with stripes to generally match the OEM. Keep in mind the YELLOW wires can be installed in any order to connect with YELLOW wires on the vehicle.
Brand new voltage regulator rectifier
- Direct replacement to your original unit.
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- No assembly required
- Higher grade of electric components.
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- All products shipped are tested
BEWARE : Polaris models may have a 3-wire or 5-wire regulator-rectifier. Please check your current regulator-rectifier before ordering. If your regulator-rectifier has 3 wires, order the following product : RM30T06.
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.