Voltage Regulator Rectifier for Honda Magna VF 700 C Shadow VT 700 C 800 C 1985-1988
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Width : 80mm
Length : 108mm
Fixation holes center to center : 75mm
Wires length: 700mm and 480mm
Other specifications :
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 8
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5V +/- 0.5V
Maximum Charging Current: 25A-35A/300W-500W
Open Circuit Voltage: <15V
Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Brand new voltage regulator rectifier
- Direct replacement to your original unit.
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- No assembly required
- The Quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- Higher grade of electric components.
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
*All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.