Voltage Regulator Rectifier for Honda XL 600 V Transalp 1989 1990
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Width: 80 mm
Fixation holes center to center: 80 mm
Number of pins: 8
Number of wires: 8
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Brand new voltage regulator rectifier
- Direct replacement to your original unit.
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- No assembly required
- The Quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- Higher grade of electric components.
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
*All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.