Voltage Regulator Rectifier for John Deere 318 - 420 Watts Onan Engines
Availability: In stock
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Voltage : 12 Volt, 14.4 voltage set point
Amperage : 20 AMP
Number of terminals : 3 Male (AC / B+ / AC)
Before installing your new voltage regulator rectifier:
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Brand new voltage regulator rectifier
- Direct replacement to your original unit.
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- No assembly required
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Higher grade of electric components.
- 20 AMP, 12 Volts, Shunt-type
- All shipped products are tested
Fits on :John Deere 318-420 w/ Onan Engine All Years
Onan 16-24HP Engines including P-Series
*All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.
Write Your Own Review
Customers Also Viewed
Currently there is no product to display.