Mosfet Voltage Regulator Rectifier for Victory Cross Country / Cross Roads / Hard Ball / Vision / Magnum 2008-2017
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2017 Victory Vision
- 2017 Victory Magnum
- 2017 Victory Cross Country
- 2016 Victory Vision
- 2016 Victory Magnum
- 2016 Victory Cross Country
- 2015 Victory Vision
- 2015 Victory Magnum
- 2015 Victory Cross Country
- 2014 Victory Vision
- 2014 Victory Cross Roads
- 2014 Victory Cross Country
- 2013 Victory Vision
- 2013 Victory Hard-Ball
- 2013 Victory Cross Roads
- 2013 Victory Cross Country
- 2012 Victory Vision
- 2012 Victory Hard-Ball
- 2012 Victory Cross Roads
- 2012 Victory Cross Country
- 2011 Victory Vision
- 2011 Victory Cross Roads
- 2011 Victory Cross Country
- 2010 Victory Vision
- 2010 Victory Cross Roads
- 2010 Victory Cross Country
- 2009 Victory Vision
- 2008 Victory Vision
Width : 107mm
Length : 112mm
Fixation holes center to center : 80mm
Wires Length: 650mm
Other specifications :
Number of plugs : 3
Number of pins : 5
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Why use Mosfet Enhanced technology?
Runs much cooler than the traditional Shunt voltage regulator rectifier.
Less load on the stator, less work, less fuel is used and you save.
The power charging your battery is steadier and smooth.
Extended battery life
Extends the battery’s life and cold cranking capacity.
More engine power
Removes stator load resulting in more engine power.
Optimize power delivery by switching the stator coils on or off.
This product is an advanced design that lowers operating temperatures for extended longevity and better performance than the OEM part.
Brand new Mosfet Voltage Regulator RectifierSTOP BURNING YOUR REGULATOR RECTIFIER !
It is time to update or replace your voltage regulator with the advanced MOSFET type.
It runs cooler than all OEM diode style regulators. In addition, this rectifier has overheat protection, rather than burn up it will simply turn off for a while and cool off.
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- Higher grade of electric components
- All shipped products are tested
*All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt, do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.