Exhaust Valve Voltage Regulator Rectifier for Arctic Cat ZR 440 ZRT 600 Mountain Cat Triple Touring 600 2000-2002
We have two possible regulators for the 2001 Triple Touring 600 Carb L / C model
- RM30358: Current regulator for charging
- RM30915: Current regulator for lights
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Wires length: 430mm
Fixation holes center to center: 60mm
Number of plugs: 2
Number of pins: 4
Number of wires: 4
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5V +/- 0.5V
Maximum Charging Current: 50A/500W
Open Circuit Voltage: <15V
Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier.
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Brand new aftermarket voltage regulator rectifier
DC Regulator – Exhaust Valve
- Direct replacement to your original unit.
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- No assembly required
- Higher grade of electric components.
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.